Crawley Village student accommodation is a
collective group of residential houses, units and studio apartments owned and
operated by UWA.
- All properties are located in a comfortable environment adjacent to the UWA campus
- Shopping and entertainment areas including Broadway Fair Centre are close by with Claremont Quarter Shopping Centre in close proximity
- Public bus transport is available, for a short trip into Perth City and surrounding areas such as Fremantle and pristine beaches
- A selection of properties are offered with partial furnishings or unfurnished
Carolyn de Grauw
m: 0417 511 863
- 2 bedroom unfurnished first floor unit in complex of 3 units. This unit has a good size lounge and kitchen area, balcony area off lounge room. 2 bedrooms and bathroom combined laundry room. One onsite under cover parking bay will be allocated to this unit. please contact Pauline to schedule a viewing.
- Clean and bright one bedroom Partly furnished unit offering, very spacious lounge room and dining area. Neat kitchen with gas stove. Separate bedroom and separate bathroom. On-site laundry room with washing machine for residents use, free of charge. Parking available. (photographs may not be specific to the available unit). Very short walk to UWA and there is a bus stop at the front of the unit complex and Broadway Fair Shopping Centre is only a short walk away. Contact Pauline on 0407694046 to arrange a viewing.
- Two bedroom townhouse type units: all have large living areas, kitchen with electric stove, separate bathroom and laundry areas. Under cover onsite parking available for one car. Walking distance to UWA, bus stop around the corner. Broadway Fair Shopping Centre only 5 mins walk, suitable for sharing students, couples or a family. Please contact Pauline on 0407 694 046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time for you to view the units.